Weddings at the Browns
A Full Service, Inclusive Venue
At The Molly Brown Summer House, we pride ourselves on being an uncomplicated Venue. We reserve our venue for you and only you, so we never double book. There’s no one in front of you, and no one pushing you out, and we do all the work. Many guests appreciate one simple price which includes everything and we have made every effort to accommodate the pricing preferences of all. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us!
- Our Wedding Coordinators will guide you through all with lists, meetings, reminders, timelines and experience.
- No matter how many (or few) helpers your Caterer brings, our staff is always on site, you can be assured whatever needs to get done—WILL get done.
Everything Else – Call For More Details
- Our Beautiful “Pavilion at the Brown’s Event Center”
- The Historic Molly Brown Summer House Museum for Guest Tours
- Secluded Gardens in park like setting
- Ceremony Chairs, PVC, Garden chairs
- Outdoor Patio and Veranda Cocktail Tables
- Black or White spandex Chair Covers
- White Table Linens to the floor for all Reception & Patio tables (value $500, included in site fee)
- Napkins, Fabric, your choice of color
- Beveled mirrors
- Cocktail, Beer, Coffee and Soda Cups (always N/C at the Summer House)
- Bartending Staff
- Warm and Welcoming Fire Pit
- Bose Sound & Wireless Microphones
- Big Screen TV for Slide Show
- Bridal changing room
- And much more!